Monday, May 16, 2011

THought of my Girls Yesterday

Yesterday Josh and I went to our new ward in Eagle Mountain. We we very welcomed. Everyone was nice and came up and introduced themselves. I was very proud of myself that I didn't talk about my Angel children to any of my ward neighbors at church.

The only thing that got me was we sang I Am A Child Of God as the closing song for Relief Society. A song sung at both of my daughters funerals. I started to cry. I managed to keep my crying to a minimum and thankfully know one noticed my tears. That song gets me every time. I came out of Relief Society, hoping to run in to Josh quickly and leave so not to cause any questions, when I ran into the bishop. He told me to make an appointment to see him. I had mentioned to him about my concealing and he wanted to meet with me. He noticed that I had been crying and asked if everything was ok. I didn't want to alarm him so I told him that everything was fine.

1 comment: