Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Not caring!

What is wrong with me? I don't care about anything. Sunday my sister told me about a 1 year old girl in there ward who was in a swimming accident and passed away. It didn't even phase me. I had a hard time telling my sister that it was sad. I used to be so heart broken when I would hear of children who had died. Now my thoughts are I guess it was there time. Same old same old. I've been through that. They'll be fine. No compassion. What is wrong with me. My mom today asked me if I should be trying to get pregnant again. If so she said that I should be trying to prevent it for at least 2 months after stopping birth control. I replied I don't care. What could possibly be the worser outcome than I have already endured? Not much. What is wrong with me. I would have never said that before. I think I have hit rock bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment